1 x Nitecore UM10 USB Power Battery Charger
1 x USB port
Availability: Out of stock
• Product name: Nitecore UM10
• USB Power Battery ChargerInput voltage: Micro USB DC 5V
• Output voltage: 4.2V ±1% / 5V
• Output current: 1000mA / 500mA
• Compatible with:Li-ion / IMR: 18650, 18490, 18350, 17670, 17500, 16340(RCR123), 14500, 10440
• Dimensions: 100mm◊ 38mm◊35mm
• Weight: 57 gram (without batteries or power cord)
Nitecore UM10 Single Bay Battery Charger Features :
• USB powered Li-ion battery charger
• High definition LCD displays real time charging status
• Features USB output charging
• Integrated intelligent power management system
• Intelligently detects input power
• Intelligently distributes charging power
• Priority Mode offers either battery or USB charging
• Enables data transfer via USB
• Intelligently selects charging current based on battery capacity
• Features rear USB cable winder and grooves to accommodate 2.5mm/3.0mm USB cables
• Constructed from fire retardant materials
• Features reverse polarity protection
• Designed for optimal heat dissipation
• Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC and CEC
• Insured worldwide by Ping An Insurance (Group) Company of China, Ltd.
• Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC and CEC
To ensure your safety and maintain the batteryís life and durability, we recommend you follow these rules:
- Do not over-discharge or overcharge the battery. Doing so will shorten the batteryís life and sometimes, it can make it pop or leak.
- Please do not short circuit or it will release massive current.
- Do not play with fire! Do not dispose any kind of battery in or near any fire.
- Do not stack more than one battery as it may potentially blowout and cause serious damage to yourself and place.
- Always check batteryís condition to see if there are signs of wear and tear. If there is, please dispose the battery.
- Do not dispose batteries into the trash as it is against the stateís laws.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.comís parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment.
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.
Please Read this Notes and Warning before using the products :
Vape Shop 88 will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Vape Shop 88 and any and all of Vape Shop 88's parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making).
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use.
Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
When it comes to using RDA, RDTA, and RDTA, we strongly recommended to wash and clean all the atomizers thoroughly and carefully. Likewise, please have a great sense of knowledge when it comes to handling and using these products.
We always strongly recommend testing the coils with ohm-meter before using them with your mods, devices and batteries. Coils with low resistance are not suitable with all mods, devices and batteries. Please make sure that your mods, devices and batteries can handle low resistance before using them.