Biturbo Dual RDA Kit
1 x Biturbo Mech Mod
2 x Biturbo RDAs
1 x Connector
1 x Drip Tip
4 x Clapton Wire, 6 x Silicone Rings, 1 x Screwdriver
8 x Screws, 2 x Organic Cotton, 1 x USER Manual
Availability: In stock
• 1 or 2 RDAs Arbitrary Switch
• Channel Selection Button
• Dual 18650 Cells Setup
• Connector Bridge For RDAs
• Great Vapor Productions
• Wide Bore Drip Tip
• Airflow Control System
• Enjoy Two Flavors Simultaneously
• Biturbo Mech Mod
• Dimension: 52*26*107mm(starter kit) / 52*26*88mm(Mod)
• Material:Zinc Alloy(Die Cast)
• Thread Type: 510 thread
• LED Indicator: Blue
• Protections: Over puffing protection/ Reverse connection protection/ Atomizer short-circuit protection/ Low voltage alert.
Tesla Biturbo Mech Mod Operations
1. Power On: Insert two 18650 high-drain batteries i nto the body of the device. The blue LED A and B will falsh 5 times to indicate the dual channels are started, and device will enter the mode of stand-by.(We recommend using high-drain 18650 batteries with rated discharge current>30A. Please be careful about the positive and negative signs inside the battery compartments.)
2. Power Off: Press the fire button for 5 times consecutively when the device is powerd on, and corresponding LED will flash for 3 times to indicate that the device is powered off.
3. Vaping: Press the fire button simultaneously as you vape and release the fire button when vaping is not required.
4. Working Mode Switch: Users can enjoy the switching among four working modes: opened channel A adn B / Opened Channel A / Opened Channel B / Closed channel A adn B. Press channel selection button A/B to open or close the channel A/B.
Please Read this Notes and Warning before using the products :
Vape Shop 88 will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Vape Shop 88 and any and all of Vape Shop 88's parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making).
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use.
Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
When it comes to using RDA, RDTA, and RDTA, we strongly recommended to wash and clean all the atomizers thoroughly and carefully. Likewise, please have a great sense of knowledge when it comes to handling and using these products.
We always strongly recommend testing the coils with ohm-meter before using them with your mods, devices and batteries. Coils with low resistance are not suitable with all mods, devices and batteries. Please make sure that your mods, devices and batteries can handle low resistance before using them.